The 2021 Summer Term Programme launches on Monday 12 April to help you with your assessments, boost your career skills, find graduate opportunities, meet employers, and much more!
The Summer Term Programme is here to inspire you and give you a head start in today’s competitive graduate job market through a blend of short courses, webinars, workshops and one-to-one sessions.
Not sure about your future career?
- Hear from employers about graduate career opportunities and grow your professional network
- Sign up for a virtual internship or volunteering opportunity to boost your work experience
- Get advice on your CV and making that next application
- Take a mock interview and assessment test to improve your chances
Want to learn how you can improve your grades?
- Sign-up for sessions with our Academic Achievement Team
Thinking about postgraduate study?
- Pathways to postgraduate study can show you the way
New for 2021 Summer Term Programme: Digital Skills Programme
The Digital Skills Programme is a series of short courses offering 4-day intensives on programming, web design, online video making and data analytics. Learn the skills graduate employers are looking for.
Roehampton’s 2021 Summer Term Programme is open to all students and 2020 alumni.
There will also be a variety of social and community events brought to you by Roehampton Students’ Union, Colleges and Sport and Active Communities. Planned activities include food pop-ups on campus, African drumming, live music, esports events, training and games for our sports clubs and teams, and more!
The Summer Term Programme schedule can be found on the University of Roehampton app. Available on GooglePay here and on the App Store here, the app is completely free – so if you don’t have it already, down it today! The app gives you all the detail you need to find out what’s on and sign up for sessions. More sessions and events will continue to be added to the app throughout the summer term, so keep checking back to see what’s on offer.