1. When you have to work out how to explain to your friends from home exactly where in London the campus is.
2. When you find out that there is now a free shuttle bus from Barnes Station to campus for the students of today.
3. When you’re visiting campus the first time since graduating and you see the new library from the 72 on Roehampton Lane.
4. When two of your Roehampton friends get engaged, and the whole squad reunites for the wedding.
5. When you scroll back in your Spotify playlists and see ‘Fez 2011’.
6. When people ask you what Summer Ball was like at Roehampton.
7. When @uni_roehampton regrams your #TBT of Grove House in 2013.
8. When your time at uni taught you to have a deep respect, and fear, for Canada Geese.
9. And finally, when you find out about all of the amazing benefits and services available to you as a Roehampton alum.
You can find them here.